We Thank you for supporting our community and donating your unwanted goods. Not only are you giving your unwanted goods a second home but you're also giving someone opportunity and hope.
What to donate?
- Good quality, clean items to Wayside as you would give to a friend or wear yourself. Eg clothing and accessories.
- Items delivered in the donations bin/chute only, – anything left on the ground outside becomes contaminated and unusable and we sadly cannot accepted it.
- Items in good condition. No broken, soiled or stained donations.
We can’t accept
- Electrical items
- Kids’ toys
You can donate items to our donation bin/chute outside each of our op shops. Please find address’ below:
Wayside Chapel Kings Cross – Donation chute in Orwell Lane (next to painted wings on wall)
Wayside Chapel Op Shop Bondi Beach Donation Bin at Cnr Warners Ave & Niblick Street, North Bondi
Elizabeth Bay Donation Bin – 19-23 Bradley Ln, Potts Point
Please note you can donate items directly to the front desk of the Community Service Centres during opening hours at the following locations:
- Wayside Chapel Kings Cross – 29 Hughes St Potts Point, open 9:30am – 1pm
- Wayside Chapel Bondi Beach – 77 Roscoe St Bondi Beach, open 9:30am – 1pm