Wayside Chapel Op Shop's COVID-19 response and action plan
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the op shop is committed to supporting our customers, our team members and our wider community and ensuring their safety is our priority.
In response to restrictions below are the business changes we have made:
- All physical stores are currently closed
- Online shipping method is postage only
- Donations are accepted only via Potts Points Chute located in Orwell Lane and in North Bondi Op shop. Find out more about what you can donate
FAQ - COVID-19 related
- How is op shop clothing handled safely?
All staff wear gloves and masks when handling all op shop clothing, all stock undergo a quarantine period before being sorted and sold.
- What COVID-safe practices do you have in place for staff?
All Op shop staff adhere to the NSW square meter rules and wear gloves and face masks at all times.
- How often are orders sent out?
Orders are fulfilled and dispatched Tuesday and Thursday and are sent via Australia Post.